TMA System/ POI
Comba TMA system consists of 3 main components: tower mounted amplifier, bias tee, power distribution & management which is cost-effective solution for enhancing wireless networks coverage. Comba’s comprehensive TMA solutions for 800/900/1800/2600MHz wireless networks provide uplink amplification, supporting both uplink and downlink channels.
With high performance, low-noise amplifiers built-in, TMA solutions can create a balanced Downlink (DL) and Uplink (UL) by improving base station receiver sensitivity.
In 3G networks, Comba’ s TMA can be used to reduce Uplink (UL) noise rise and hence increase Uplink (UL) capacity. The improved receiver sensitivity means a reduction in handset (Ue) transmit power and longer handset battery life.
- TMAs increase successful call rates, reduce dropped calls, maximize data transmission rate, improve call quality and therefore extend handset battery life. Quality improvements will lead to increased traffic volume and user satisfaction, hence increasing network revenue.
- TMAs are especially suitable for use in new network roll-outs to minimize new base station sites by optimizing existing base stations to improve uplink (UL) signal quality, Call setup success rates, and Erlang minutes per drop and reduce call dropped calls.
- Easy installation enabling rapid launch of network
- Cost-effective solution to decrease network infrastructure expense
- High performance with RF bypass function for high reliability
- Built-in lightning protection
- Compact design and lightweight.