ML-FOS+ is certified to MEF 9 and MEF 14 for Ethernet Services, and compliant for IEEE and ITU-T standards at the same time. They compose advanced Comba microwave system to provide carrier-grade, powerful and cost-efficient Point-to-Point transmission solution for our customer.
ML-FOS+ adopts a creative all-in-one high integrated design, which combines RF and modem into a compact outdoor chassis. It can be directly mount to the back of the antenna, which brings the convenient to the engineer for installation, operation and maintenance. It brings ultra high performances to the users. Firstly, it provides both optical and electrical GE interface simultaneously. Secondly, it can support IP based full-duplex high-capacity transmission up to 480Mbps. Thirdly, it can support Sync ETH and IEEE1588v2, which are necessary for operator’s ALL IP carrier network. Finally, it is able to support TDM (E1/STM-1) data transmission when working with Multi-service Interface Extension Box.
- All-in-one integrated radio & modem
- Powerful network function and abundant traffic interfaces
- High Output Power (HP) System: 6/7/8/11/13/15/18/23/26/32/38GH (ETSI /FCC)
- Bandwidth configurable: 7/14/28/56MHz(ETSI); 10/20/30/40/50MHz(FCC)
- Configuration: 1+0;1+1;2+0;2+0(XPIC);
- XPIC (Cross-polarization Interference counteracted) supported
- Frame header compression supported
- Throughput up to 1.2Gbps (2+0) with Frame Header Compression
- QoS supported
- Sync Ethernet and IEEE 1588 v2 supported
- ACM Supported: QPSK/16QAM/32QAM/64QAM/128QAM/256QAM/512QAM/1024QAM
- Support rapid port shut down
- Interface of IP payload:
- Optic Fiber SFP GigE
- RJ45 GigE
- Jumbo frame supported: up to 9600Bytes
- MEF 9 and MEF 14 certified
- Application 1: CCDP (Co-Channel Dual Polarization)
XPIC can offer double capacity with one channel to realize saving frequency resource and higher capacity at the same time.
ML-FOS+ support high performance XPIC to guarantee the signal transmission effort is the same as normal 2+0 mode.
- Application 2: Link Aggregation
ML-FOS+ and ML-MAS work together to realize Microwave link aggregation.
With the support of link aggregation, the max capacity of microwave system can even up to 2.4Gbps via 4+0 configuration.
- Application 3: TDM over IP
The microwave system composed of ML-FOS+ and ML-MAS can work in all IP ring.
With the support of TDM over IP technology, TDM data such as E1 can be transmitted in IP channel. So Comba microwave system can transmit native IP, TDM and Hybrid data in all-IP network– provide seamless transition solution from traditional TDM network to NGN (Next Generation Network).
N+1 HSB (Hot Stand-by) provide cost-efficient solution of Microwave link protection.
ML-FOS+ and ML-MAS work together to realize N+1 hitless HSB.
Anyone of these N hops can be configured as HSB working mode to protect the other hops.